Friday, April 24, 2009

Sweet Dream Pie??

I have something really cute to share with you all today. Every day when Ian gets home from school, he usually has something to show me from school that day. Well, while looking through his "take home" folder, I came across what I at thought was a story that he had written. Upon closer inspection though I realized that it was a list of ingredients. I was very curious as to what these ingredients were for.....Ian quickly filled me in! He had written a recipe out for what he calls "Sweet Dream Pie". I'm not really sure how this would be turned into a pie but it sure was cute to hear him explain it all to me. I wish my scanner was working so that I could show you the actual paper he wrote it all out on. I was really impressed with his spelling and writing on this recipe and I have to brag that he only misspelled one word...secondly. Every single other one, he got right! Here is Ian's "recipe" for his Sweet Dream Pie.....enjoy...I sure did! (I'm going to write this out exactly like it is on his paper :)

Ian's Ingredients for Sweet Dream Pie:

** First, I will add 1000 cups of chocolate covered strawberries.
**Secaly, I will add 9 cups of chocolate spice.
**Next, I will add 15 chocolate covered bananas in it.
**Last, I will add 10 cups of chocolate.

Don't know about you, but that sounds pretty good to me! He is such a creative child and I'm still trying to figure out what chocolate spice is. He asked me if we had any! hahaha

2 comments:

Nan said...

Sounds really good to me....and I would like to see the original recipe Sunday when we have lunch....love youswetters

Becky said...

I'm with Ian - there is never too much chocolate and if there isn't any such thing as chocolate spice, there should be!