Friday, April 17, 2009

Family Pictures

This past Easter weekend we went and had a new family picture taken.....finally! I've been wanting to do it for a while now and we finally had a perfect opportunity to have it done. A great photographer here in Carthage was doing a "special" on Saturday at the Historic Phelps House. I absolutely HAD to have them done there since it was the place that Donovan and I were married at. It was really pretty neat to be sitting there with our boys at the very place that we exchanged our vows almost 9 years ago. If you would like to see the proofs from that day just go to the following link and you should be able to see them. We got a few good ones and a few with us all doing something different (which, of course, is pretty typical with kiddos). If you are unable to see these for some reason just let me know and I'll email you the invitation! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


1 comments:

Becky said...

I loved the family pictures, they turned out great! After witnessing Mandy's family attempt pictures I can just imagine how interesting it was :) I love the black and white ones. You have a good looking family.