Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter....Part 1.....Finally!

Yay!! I finally have my camera back and you know what that means.....more pictures to share with you! So I'm a little late on my Easter post, but better late than never...right? I did take my camera with me to both of our families dinners, but between the good food, crazy kiddos, and great company....I didn't actually take a single picture! I took it out of the bag and just left it there. Shocking, I know, but what can I say...I'm a blonde! haha So here are some pictures of the boys decorating their Easter eggs. They actually got to color eggs twice...once with Nanny Stahl, and once at home with Mom and Dad. They had such a great time coloring with Nanny that day and they really look forward to sharing that experience with her. I'm so glad that they do get to do it too....I think she loves it as much as the boys do! Well, the kids really wanted to do something a little different at home with our eggs this year. So, we made glitter eggs! And boy were they cool too! They had so much fun coloring and glittering our eggs that they were pretty disappointed when we ran out of eggs to do. So....they improvised and talked me into re-coloring the ones that they had already done with their Nanny! I know, we ended up with alot of pink, blue, and "not-sure-what-color-that-is" but they had a great time doing it. Of course, we had to follow that up with more glittering. What a mess we had but what a great time we had doing it! Here are some of the boys busy doing what they do best....making messes! (Finally one that they didn't get in trouble for! LOL)


Trevor was having such a great time coloring with his Nanny!
Hmm....think that one needs to sit a little longer
Yay!! My favorite color....green!
Very carefully writing on his eggs

Nicky thought egg coloring was pretty cool too!
Here we go again.......coloring and re-coloring...what fun!


Ian displaying his eggs at Nan's house....let me tell ya, they made some strange looking deviled eggs for sure! Fanciest ones we've ever had I believe! haha
The eggs that they kids recolored and glittered....oh well...they had a great time with it!

1 comments:

NAN said...

WHAT A PILE OF EGGS WE HAD SISTER!!!! AND YES I DO HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS THE KIDS....LOVE MY KIDS...........