Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Do You Glow?

Golf, that is! Northpark Mall now has a new indoor mini golf course called Glow Golf....and it's all done in blacklight! It's pretty neat. A few weekends ago, we took the kids and they had a blast. There were "glo stations" set up throughout the place and you had to keep "charging" your ball to keep it glowing. The kids had as much fun dropping their balls in there as they did golfing! They did pretty good too. Trevor still isn't too sure we're showing him the right way to hold a club but he got it in a few times. I tried for a few holes but, I must admit that I am definitely not a golfer. I was way behind half way through and then Nicholas came to my rescue and I gladly relinqueshed my club. Ian got a hole in one on the very last hole and won a free admission and game! We'll definitely be doing that again in the near future. If you get a chance to try it, you should!


This picture just came out looking pretty neat. My camera didn't work just real great in there because of the lighting...or lack there of!
This is Nicholas...He really liked all the glowing stuff!
It's all in the hips.....he's getting pretty good!
Trevor really kept wanting to move his ball around :-)
He played 36 holes that day!! And probably a few extras too...
Trevor's thought he needed to "rake" the ball in :-P
I think I won!!! It was pretty close between Dad and Ian that day

1 comments:

Nan said...

I bet Ian actually won.....I thnk his Dad cheats!!!!!