Saturday, August 9, 2008

Trevor turns 4!!! A little early....

Just to warn you now...there's quite a few pictures to look at on this one! We celebrated Trevor's 4th birthday on Friday evening. I can't believe how fast time has flown by....my baby is officially a "big boy" now! Now, his birthday isn't officially until Monday, August 11, but we wanted all the family to be able to celebrate with us, so we did it a little early this year. Trev has been sooooo excited about having his party too! He has been telling me for over a month now exactly what kind of cake he wanted....a blue race car.....and he stood at my elbow for the duration of the decorating process to make sure I did it like he wanted! haha He LOVES cars and trucks...really, really loves them...and he was very excited to get quite a few cars, trucks, and a new race car track for his birthday. His expressions are always so great and he was very enthusiastic while opening each and every gift. He made sure to play with each and every thing before we carted him off to bed too and was immediately at it again this morning before we had much of a chance to even wake up. Well, here are some pictures from his party!

One "made-to-order" race car cake for my baby boy
He waited very impatiently all day to have a piece too!
Oh boy!!! More trucks!!
Ian was very eager and willing to help explain how everything worked :-)
He suddenly got shy when we started singing Happy Birthday to him............I think he gets that from his Momma!
Got em' all in one blow!
The air-powered "stomp on it" Monster truck was a huge hit!
Dad even got to play with everything for a little bit
Oh boy...another truck..and this one has a winch on it!!
He is actually holding his new Scooby Doo fishing pole above his head here...he kept moving when I tried to take the picture of it.
Hard at work with his new tools and toolbox....course, the goggles are a must, even upside down! haha
Ian took this picture and begged me to post it...so here is me and my birthday boy!

1 comments:

Sally said...

Wow, look at that cake. You are such a good mom and very talented. I buy Emily's cakes every year. There is no way I could make one.