Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Row, Row, Row Your Boat

I'm kind of on a role this last week with my blogging! I'm actually trying to keep my camera picture free until we head to the hospital...hence, my frequent blogs! :-) Well this one is about my boys' first trip fishing in the canoe with their Daddy. As much as I would have liked to go with them, canoes aren't really made for very pregnant ladies. So, I snapped a few pictures of the boys before they headed off and they were sooo excited. Trevor especially was bouncing around as this was his very first time to go in the boat...Ian has been once before but was still pretty happy about getting to go again. It was pretty cute to hear Ian telling Trevor all about the "boat rules" before they headed off. We had to make sure their life jackets would fit them first and once we got them on, Trevor didn't want to take his off. Despite getting rained on most of the day, they ended up having a great time and are looking forward to doing it again very soon!

Trevor's face says it all :-D
He wanted to practice with his new fishing pole before leaving..lol

Ian giving Trevor a "lesson" on canoe etiquette
Trying to "help" Daddy load the canoe
Sooooo ready to go!!

0 comments: