Thursday, August 7, 2008

All dressed up and nowhere to go!

Considering how extremely hot it's been lately...and it's not just my hormones screaming that....we haven't been spending much time outside. With heat indexes around 110 degrees, we've pretty much been inside bound. So, the boys have figured out new ways to entertain themselves and me. They discovered the stash of old halloween costumes and have been hamming it up for my personal entertainment. Trevor has even gotten into the spirit and he is the boy that hates to dress up. Well, the other day out comes Ian in his power ranger suit (minus the mask since they tore it up) and right behind him is Trevor! They looked so darn cute that I had to snap some pics of them. Now, Trevor has a love for cars and trucks...I mean he REALLY loves them....so off came the power ranger suit and on went the hot wheels outfit. He wanted to be a race car driver and sounded just like ole' Ricky Bobby of Talladega Nights..."I wanna go fast!!" hahaha Later on that day I caught them playing 'Star Wars' in the garage...complete with Darth Vader mask, black robe, and light sabers. At least it was a nice change from the usual arguments!! Never a dull moment around here I tell ya. So, here are a few pictures that I took of my guys hamming it up for the camera.


My two Power Rangers
Imitating his big brother
Watch out now!! I know special moves :-D
I feel so safe with my two protectors here! :-)
This is how I go fast Mom!!!


Darth Vader and Obi-One came to visit
I think Darth won the first round

1 comments:

Becky said...

Your boys are so cute! The probably prefer to be called cool. Mandy's boys also love costumes - they always have one on! I gave all my grandkids trunks with pretend clothes in them a couple of years ago for Christmas and I had more fun filling the ones for the boys. I've got to give Cooper one this year because Annie said she is tired of him dressing up in Lily's princess things :)