Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged and more......

Well, not too much has been going on around these parts lately....although Ian has finished his first year of school and is fixing to start summer school (tomorrow actually :-) ). I can't believe that he is already a first-grader!! Time really flies when you have little ones. We're all doing great though and I have officially started to "countdown" the weeks until our new little man joins us! 13 weeks and counting....I can't wait! The kids are getting really excited too and Trevor has just recently started to talk to my ever-growing belly....it's sooooo cute and makes my heart melt when he does it.
Well, I have been indirectly "tagged". I don't get to do these little games very often and it's fun to do. It's even more fun to read other blogs and see what everyone else is like too :-) I don't know many people on here, so if you haven't been tagged yet....consider yourself tagged!


Joys
1. My children...nothing greater in this world than listening to their laughs, seeing their smiles, and feeling their hugs! :-D
2. My friends and families--yes, families....I belong to the greatest in-laws a girl could ask for too!
3. My husband--we're on our 10th year together and I love him more and more every day.

Fears
1. Losing a loved one
2. Not raising my children right.....I think every parent fears they will mess up somewhere along the way, though??
3. Snakes....ewwwww, I can't stand snakes...big, small, not even pictures of them....the best snake is a dead one and I don't even want to see it!!

Goals
1. To deliver a healthy baby boy with no complications come August. :-)
2. To eventually finish my degree....I soooo want to finish school!
3. To hopefully purchase our own home again in the next year or so....I have a feeling we're going to need more room before too much longer!

Obsessions/Collections
1. I LOVE to read! It drives my husband nutty, I can finish a book in just an hour or two and I'm constantly picking up new books here and there to read.....yeah, I tend to "collect" them too and don't really have room to store them! haha
2. I must admit that I'm a sucker for the computer....I check everyone's blogs every day and if I get an email throughout the day...I have to check it right away. It drives me nuts to let it set in my inbox for too long.
3. I'm a self-proclaimed "packrat" and have collected many things throughout the years. I like to try out new hobbies on occasion too.

Facts about myself
1. I can't sleep at night if my feet are hot....I usually keep them uncovered. A little habit I inherited from my Dad! It drives Donovan crazy! haha
2. I'm more of a "lover" than a "fighter", but I really, really loved learning mixed martial arts from my wonderful husband! It is very empowering to know that you can defend yourself if put in a situation that calls for it. Heaven help anyone that comes between me and my babies...I would give it a new meaning of "momma bear protecting her cubs"!
3. I am way more freaked out by the thought of having to have surgery after the baby is born than by the thought of going through "natural" childbirth again. I'd much rather deal with the pain than go under the knife...even for a simple surgery!!

I promise to post more often!! I really need to get my scanner hooked up...I have some really good pictures that I would like to share with everyone! Maybe that should have been one of my goals?? :-D

1 comments:

Becky said...

I, too, am a "blog lurker" I love reading everyones posts and I agree, you need to post more ofter :) Too bad you don't live closer, last time I counted I had over 500 books in a closet under my staircase. Uncle Greg doesn't know how many I have, he would croak. He thinks I need to use the library g0 figure. Then I couldn't read in the bathtub!