Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Haircut 101

a special "reward" and dug out my good scissors once again. After 40 minutes and oneWell, it was that time again....time to tackle the daunting task of giving Trevor a haircut. Now, I haven't ever taken any classes for this type of thing, but I must say I think my skills are improving with each haircut that we tackle. I've been cutting my husband's long locks for many years now, but cutting a 3 year old's hair is a different story altogether. Trevor is naturally a squirmer so I've had to battle with him on the sitting still....too bad he's not like his Daddy and doesn't take a nap while he's getting one! haha Well, after Trevor's bath a few nights ago, his Dad happened to comment that Trev's hair was getting a tad long...coming from the man with a ponytail I guess it was getting a little shaggy around the edges. So, I made a trip to the store for strawberry Ring Pop, I finally had him all trimmed up and looking handsome again!



Notice the empty Ring Pop holder?? :-)

What a cutie!!!

0 comments: