Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No Bull About it.....

While I was cleaning up my kitchen the other day, the boys had moseyed outside to hangout with their Dad. After a short bit, Ian comes running inside and begs me for the camera...."hmmm, what is going on out there" is what I was thinking. Well, it wasn't long before I had my answer. A few years ago, Donovan had received an authentic leather braided bullwhip as a gift for helping out a friend's parents. While we were living out on the farm, it really did come in handy a few times when we had a renegade bull come charging onto the property. Well, we're no longer out in the deep country, no bulls around here, but Don occasionally likes to take out his whip and practice his "skills". The boys are fascinated by this and I guess they had finally talked their Dad into letting them have a go at it. Not exactly the thing that I would want them to do, but they had a good time trying and no one (luckily) got hurt. Let's just say that they were trying to "trim" my trees. :-D









Look like little pros, don't they?

0 comments: