Sunday, December 30, 2007

Then there were 3!!

Yep, that's right everyone....on December 23rd I had a little inkling that something was going on with me. I was right. After taking a test and waiting those two heart-stopping minutes....the result was a big, blue +!!! I couldn't believe it. We were pretty shocked at first, but are slowly adjusting to the idea of another little one running around. The boys are super excited about getting anew baby brother or sister...although they are quite vocal about wanting a sister! Ian says we need a girl in this family and I have to agree with him. I'm hoping for a girl this time, but will be happy no matter what! The baby is due at the end of August, sometime around the 31st. With Trevor and my birthdays alrready in that month, it'll make it a very busy time for us! We are very happy though and can't wait to see this little one in the summer! Will keep you posted on our growth and progress!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. A little girl would be nice, but Mandy will tell that three boys is pretty nice as well. Annie is also expecting her third in August, but due to her c-section the baby will arrive the end of July. Will be anxious to hear more news!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Three will so much fun!!