Sunday, December 16, 2007

All I Want for Christmas Is...

Well, I know what Santa can bring Ian and I for Christmas this year...Guitar Hero! It is alot of fun and I think it's good for kids to try too. It really helps their coordination and can help teach them rhythm. Well, Uncle Zac really likes this game too and has all the games and an extra guitar that he lends us from time to time. We have little "jam" sessions and Ian is getting really good. His favorite song is "Mississippi Queen" and we catch him singing it to himself from time to time. Super cute and pretty cool I think. I know that my children have inherited a love for music. They both want guitars for Christmas and Trevor's favorite video to watch over anything else is a concert of Stevie Ray Vaughn. Oh boy, does he love Stevie! Here's a few pictures of Ian jamming out...he really got into it after a bit!



0 comments: