Monday, June 8, 2009

The Sun is Shining...Time to Play!!!

Not too much has been happening around here lately. Ian has started summer school again (he won a $5 gift card to Walmart yesterday for his good behavior!!), Trevor is still loving preschool, and Nicholas is just doing what most babies do.....getting into everything! We spent the last day before summer school playing at the park. Nicholas discovered how much he likes to slide, with big brothers' help of course, and Trevor has finally conquered his fear of heights! My once very timid boy is like a little spider monkey now, if he can crawl up it...he will! That goes for Ian too since I keep finding him in trees outside! Here are a few pictures from the park that day...most of them were taken by Ian. There's a few on here but he wanted everyone to see his "skills" with a camera....
Ian thought it was cute watching Nicholas play with his hat....

My 3 little monkeys
Look at that face....his expression says just how much he loves to swing!
Trevor wanted to slide with his baby brother too...
My little shutter-bug....he finally handed the camera over to me for a bit!


Not exactly sure what he was doing here....kinda looks like ballet to me! haha
My sweet baby boy.....he sure loves to go to the park now!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Your boys are precious Jill! Hope you are getting more sleep with your little one! :)

Nan said...

What a good looking bunch of grandsons I have.....and their Mom is kinda cute too!!!!!