Thursday, May 21, 2009

9 Months Already??

I can't believe how fast time has flown by since he first came into our lives. Nicholas is 9 months old today! He is such a good baby...always happy and has a smile that can light up a room. When he smiles, he smiles all over as his Poppy would say. His big brothers still think that he is the greatest thing ever and they can't get enough of holding him, kissing him, or just spending time playing and laughing with him. I think the feeling is mutual though...Nicky really looks for his "bubs" to come home from school and gets a real kick out of their crazy antics. He is crawling around and getting into everything he can, sitting up on his own, and really starting to babble to us. He has really found his voice lately and every day is experimenting with new screeches, squeals, and other crazy noises. Sometimes I think I have a little piggy...other times it just might be a spider monkey! haha He still isn't sleeping through the night much to my despair, but hopefully after he cuts his upper teeth he will settle down and let his Mommy get some much needed rest. (2 hours a night just isn't cutting it for this Momma!) It's hard for me to watch all these new milestones that he is reaching. He is my last baby and I don't want him to grow up too quick on me, although I know it's inevitable. I just cherish each day and moment that I get to spend with my little guy and can't wait to see what he might do next. He is truly a blessing to our family and we all love him so very much. Here are a few recent pictures of our little man and that wonderful smile that makes us all so very grateful to have him in our lives.

Trevor still loves to hug and kiss on Nicky...although I'm not too sure that Nicky likes it all of the time :-)
I can just see this happening more and more in the future....all 3 boys piling into bed to wake up Daddy :-P

Okay, so he WILL sleep if I let him stay in my bed.....
One cool little guy....Ian took this pic and just loves it!
This cracked me up....Ian's new favorite thing to do is watch a movie on our portable DVD player....i think Nicky likes it too!
My sweet little baby boy
He LOVES his saucer and loves to bounce and jump in it...he can really make some racket with this thing and has a permanent smile just like this one on the whole time he's in it!

Such a good baby no matter where we go.....
He really wanted to crawl into his saucer...he finally made it yesterday!
I leave you with the big grin that we all are gifted with....he really does smile all over!

0 comments: