Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Whole Lot of Nothin'

Today is just going to be one of those "anything" blogs. Not much has been going on around here but at the same time...a lot has gone on around here! Each of the boys has taken turns being sick...Ian with Strep and sinus infectin, Trevor with the flu and a sinus infection, Donovan with the flu, and now Nicholas has a cold. I have luckily dodged the bullet so far...knock on wood! Nicholas has sprouted 2 teeth since last Friday! We just went to the doctor today for his 6 month checkup and he is doing great! He weighed in at 20lbs! Wow!! He's grown alot in the last few months! He is trying to sit up by himself now and is babbling alot. Trevor also has had some big changes too. He started Preschool!! He is doing well with it, no problems when I drop him off. I actually have to make him give me a hug before he runs off to play! He's been at home with me since he was born so it's a big change to go and have to follow all those rules...so far, so good. It will be good for him to be around all those kids and it give him a chance to learn the structure of school since he'll be starting Kindergarten in a year. Plus it give me a chance for a nap! LOL I did actually get to take one with Nicholas the other day and it was wonderful!! I haven't taken many pictures lately but here are a few of the boys that I snapped the other day. I'm hoping that one day I will be able to get them all to cooperate at one time!


Attempt #1 for all 3 smiling at once....not quite what I was looking for

My little goofballs
Getting better....I see one smiling face :-P
My final try....much better! I'm really going to have to take them for a professional pic sometime soon.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AREN'T MY 3 BOYS PRETTY....LOVE YA, NAN