Tuesday, March 3, 2009

6 Down...6 More to Go!!

It's hard for me to believe that 6 months has already flown past. Nicholas is offiically 6 months old now!!! yay!! He has grown so much in the last 6 months and is now wearing 12month clothing! A long way from his newborn stuff that was too big on him at one time. He's almost always happy, except for when he needs his britches changed or when he's hungry (which tends to be all the time it seems like) and he loves to sit and watch his big brothers and their crazy antics. The little stinker refuses to roll over ( I know, I should be concerned about that but I'm really not)...he likes to scoot around instead to reach the object of his attention. Don't get me wrong, he CAN roll...he just doesn't want to. He is loving solid foods now and hasn't turned down anything I've given him yet..not even spinach! wow! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he won't turn out to be as picky as Ian is when it comes to dinner time. Nicky is such a sweet, cuddly baby and I have treasured every minute with him over the last several months. I can't believe that in a few more short months I'll be making that 1st birthday cake for him. He is my last baby and it's hard to see how fast he's growing out of "babyhood". Here are some pics of my little sweetheart. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week!
I know, I know....but naked baby bottoms are the cutest aren't they!?
So excited to be getting in the bath
I like having bathtime...but I really am too big for this tub now..
My chunky lil' monkey
how you doin'?
nothing more fun than an almost deflated balloon....he loved the noise this balloon made and got mad everytime we took it from him!
such a happy baby
What a sweet little face...I love that smile of his, it really brightens my moods!

2 comments:

Becky said...

He is adorable - you'll turn around and he'll be 16! Your pa told me he sent you a letter, I know he would like to see you and your fellas. I'm glad we are back in touch again, family should keep track of each other. Love you!

Anonymous said...

What perfect babies you and my Son make......love ya, Nan