Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lazy Days

Ahh, the dog days of summer are here at last. It's not only hot, it's extremely humid these days in good ole' "Missory". We've been spening alot of time outdoors lately and that has equalled out to two very cranky, tired, sweaty, and hot boys. Okay, well, maybe I've been slightly cranky too....being 9 months pregnant in the middle of the summer is not always a pleasant experience. Not too much has gone on around here lately as we've mainly just been preparing for Nicholas to join us. So, I thought I'd just post some miscellaneous pictures of my two youngsters just messing around the place. I have a few pictures of the kids on here messing around with the mower...I have a feeling they are going to fight over who gets to use it in a few years! lol That would be fine with their Daddy since he really dislikes mowing...although, they might have to fight me for the privilege! I happen to love doing yardwork and even still hop on the mower with my big ole' belly to get 'er done! It will be nice though to have a few strapping young men to take over the chore from time to time though...they're already practicing for it!

One hot and sweaty boy
Wonder if we can get it started without Dad noticing??
See, already arguing over it! haha
Trevor loves the mower....you can usually find him sitting on it just like this too!
Course, he really likes his 4-wheeler too!

Time to cool off with a little Guitar Hero action
Awww, Mom.....don't take my picture!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love your posts. The activities that go on at your house remind me of my boys quite a bit!

Pa is doing well. Surgery went good, and they did not have any major problems. He got off of the ventilator early this morning and they are keeping his comfortable. We will let you know more later!

Becky said...

You know, they will only fight over the mower when they are too young to use it - then they will fight over who HAS to use it :D I knew you were probably getting close to delivery - so just relax, keep your feet up, and let your men wait on you!