Friday, July 31, 2009

Introducing a sweet bundle of girl!

As I was sitting and relaxing with my husband one wonderful evening, I got a surprise call from my very best friend, Jenifer. "My water just broke and we're headed to the hospital" she said! I kissed my sleeping baby & my hubby, threw on my sneakers and out the door I went. After a very long night and even longer morning, little Ruby Elaine Sheppard made her way into this world. She was 8lbs 13oz and 21.5in of beautiful squirming baby girl! Her big sister Shirley thinks she is absolutely the neatest thing this side of the moon and she is being such a good baby for her tired Momma. I can't wait to go smooch on her little face again and give her lots of love from her "Auntie" Pickle. Here are a few pics that I took at the hospital that day. Congrats Jen, Cory, and Shirley!! We love you all!!
Daddy had to count all those little fingers and toes while she was getting all checked out.
Such a sweet little face
Father-daughter bonding

My first time to see Ruby...I already love her to pieces!
A sweet moment between Mommy and Ruby
This little girl has got some big feet! Her little toes look like fingers...so cute!
Her first smile for the camera :-)
3 pretty girls.....love you guys!

2 comments:

Momofmany said...

THANK you so much for sharing!!! She is adorable!!!

Becky said...

Precious baby, and I have to say I really like the name. :) Have you started your own cake decorating business or are you killing yourself just to be nice? I hope you post pictures of those cakes, I love to see them!