Tuesday, November 25, 2008

All I Want For Christmas.....

...Is my two front teeth!! Not me, actually, but Ian has joined the ranks of "toothless" just in time for Christmas! About a week ago he comes home from school begging me to pull his tooth that is loose. Now, I'm not really one for yanking out teeth, but I gave it a shot nonetheless. Unfortunately for Ian, I'm also not very good at it! So, we patiently waited for Dad to come home and take over the task. One good yank was all it took and out popped his first front tooth! Now, Ian wasn't exactly thrilled after this one as you can tell from the pictures, but was much happier the next day with a shiny new "golden" dollar from the tooth fairy. As it happens, we're sitting around trying to eat dinner a few days ago and Ian was really having some difficulty with his corn on the cob.....ah hah!! The other tooth was just waiting patiently for a good yank. So, it was Dad to the rescue again!! Another good yank and out popped the other tooth! Ian now likes to go around and sing "All I Want for Christmas is my two front teeth" and it is so funny to hear him!

Trevor didn't want to be left out and wanted a picture of his teeth too!
Not a happy kiddo after that first tooth came out

All it took was 24 hours and a visit from the tooth fairy to cheer him up!
Look at that big ole' toothless grin! He loves seeing what he can fit in the gap now! lol

1 comments:

Becky said...

Don't they look older without their teeth? Max has currently lost 7 and only grown in 2 - he gives new meaning to the term "toothless" And I never pulled teeth, unfortunately Uncle Greg got a perverse pleasure from it, or so the girls thought :)