Friday, November 21, 2008

3 Months and Counting

Nicholas is officially 3 months old today!! I can't believe it! It doesn't seem like that much time has gone by. He weighs in at a hefty 15lbs now and has grown 5inches since his first doctor's visit! He is such a sweet baby...he loves to be held and cuddled, gets a big kick out of his big brothers and their crazy antics, loves to talk and laugh at all of us, and is just the best little guy a proud Mommy could ask for! He is finally starting to sleep for longer stretches at night and I'm already having to make a "too small" storage spot for his clothes. We are so blessed to have 3 healthy, happy, and loving children. Here are some pictures of our wonderful kiddos!

This is usually what happens anytime I try to take a picture of the 3 of them at the same time....Each of them does their own thing :-D

Attempt #2...or was it 10? haha

Trevor loves to be close to Nicholas....all the time in fact!

Nicky gets a big kick out of Ian. They have a great time talking to each other :-)

A very rare sweet moment with Trevor and Nicholas

I had to show one of Nicholas and his biggest brother who holds and kisses him every chance he gets!

This is what I like to call his "Mommy save me" look...Trevor is constantly hugging, kissing, or trying to lay on him.
Just took this one yesterday! He is getting so big now :-(
I love his little toothless grin and double chins! He is such a sweet baby!

1 comments:

Becky said...

I love seeing pictures of your boys - they grow so fast! And you know what they say, the only thing better than three boys is four! (Mandy gives me dirty looks when I say this to her)