Friday, June 27, 2008

Slippin' & Slidin'

Well, we finally got the kids a slip-n-slide and boy, did they love it! Well, Ian loved it once he got the hang of sliding on his belly. Trevor only tried it once and decided he was much happier just walking down it. It sprays water all along it and he figured out if you walked down the center, it really made it spray good! They had so much fun that they didn't want to quit when it was time to put it up. Even when their teeth were chattering, they wanted to go back for more. All I can say, is well water is very cold even when it's 98 degrees outside! Donovan was a little disappointed that he wasn't able to participate though, you know men really are just little boys stuck in bigger bodies! lol Trevor seemed to think that Mommy should be able to do it with them though! Must be my big beach ball looking belly! I think he was expecting me to balance on it and go for a slide! haha Well, here are a few of the pics I took...I took alot, but only selected a few. Hope everyone has a great weekend!








Trevor's one and only slide...he didn't like the water in his face.




Getting a little boost from Dad!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like fun - especially if it is as hot there as it as been here. And I think Donovan should have went for it - you never outgrow a slip and slide!