Friday, February 15, 2008

Tag....I'm it!

Okay, well I've been tagged by Aunt Becky so I need to tell about my current book of choice. As many of friends and family know, I am a HUGE bookworm...always have been, probably always will be. It annoys my husband how I can pick up a book and read it cover to cover in a short amount of time. For me reading is like watching a movie in your head, I can easily get lost in a book and have no problem tuning out everything around me while i'm at it. I love all kinds of books, but mostly stick to mysteries, suspense, and romance. If I can get a romantic mystery....Jackpot! I haven't read much lately besides pregnancy books, and those aren't that thrilling, so I will do this on the last book that I read....Mercy by Julie Garwood, who is one of my very favorite authors!


The instructions are as follows: We are going to see what kinds of books you all have lying close by. Here's what you have to do...

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages.)
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Link back to the person who tagged you.
6. Tag five people.

Page 123...5th sentence:

"He's got a good arm."

Next 3......
He stopped the car at the intersection and turned to her "I came to fish."

After a few seconds Michelle realized the car wasn't moving.

He had obviously stopped to wait for her to give him directions, and there she sat, like a lump, staring at him.

Okay, so there it is and if you get a chance, you really should read this book. It's got suspense, mystery, and good humor in it. It makes me laugh and keeps me guessing all at the same time. Also, check out KillJoy or Heartbreaker by Julie Garwood...all are terrific books! I wish I could say that I'm tagging 5 people, but the only ones that I know on here are already tagged!

1 comments:

Becky said...

I really do think we have the same taste in books. I absolutely love Julie Garwood, and Judith Mcnaught, and Kathleen Woodiwiss, and James Patterson, Jeffry Deaver, Patricia Cornwell.... I could go on and on. Too bad we don't live closer so you could borrow my books. I buy all my books(I like to read in the bathtub and the pages get wrinkley so I can't use the library),much to Uncle Greg's dismay. He is a library man. Jennifer will get a sackful of books from me and return them in about a year for another one:) I am pathetic!