Friday, February 8, 2008

Seems like only yesterday....

It seems like only yesterday that she was that adorable little girl that named me "Jill-Pickle".....now she's growing up into a beautiful young woman! My neice, Bailey, just celebrated her 15th birthday on January 27th and man, oh man, does it make me feel old! She was just 4 when her Uncle Don and I met those 10 years ago and I'll never forget the day that she finally decided I was ok. I let her brush my extremely long hair that day (probaby like playing with a life-size barbie to her) and unfortunately she picked a round brush for the job. What followed after that was a very sore scalp from the brush that almost had to be cut out! lol It was worth it though, for after that Bailey-Bob was my new friend. We celebrated Bailey's birthday with her and the family and I thought I'd share a few pictures from that night. You said they were coming, Alice, and here they are!



The birthday girl!
Trevor was really wanting some cake!

"I wish for a new car"....
But, I really love my new gun!
Getting a quick lookover with Dad

I think Levi should get pink boots like these for his next rodeo! lol
















0 comments: