Friday, October 5, 2007

Trevor a.k.a. "Mr. Smiley"

Well today's post is all about Trevor. My children are the light of my life and Trev is the youngest part of it. He is such an affectionate kid and he has an ornery streak a mile wide! He's a ham in front of a camera and he has such a wonderful smile that just brightens my day. Here are some of my favorite pics of him with that great big grin of his! Hope it brings a smile to your face too!


Ole' Blue eyes



His excited "OOOOoooooohhhhhhh" face

One of my all-time favorites!

Ian took this pic of us



Cheeeeessssseee!!!!!!!!


What cornflakes?? I'm after something else already!










1 comments:

Becky said...

Jill, Annie and Katie told me they had heard from you on myspace. Katie just had her second child(a boy, 9 lbs 5 oz, whew) and I am here visiting. You boys are both adorable and the youngest looks just like you! I enjoy looking at your pictures and hope your family is doing well.
God Bless, Love Aunt Becky