Monday, October 8, 2007

Our lil' Superhero

It seems like only yesterday that we were bringing home our baby boy. Time flies when you're having fun and it's definitely sped by for us! Ian is 5 1/2 now and is quite the kid. He has an imagination a mile wide and let me tell you, he uses it all of the time! It's a wonderful thing to watch your children playing and Ian never ceases to make me laugh with his stories. His imagination is very active and he loves to tell stories to anyone that will listen. He also has a thing for superheroes. We have a closet with many different costumes and you never can tell which one he will have on or who he will be that day. Spiderman is an all-time favorite of his. Ian is also the "take a picture of me doing this" kid and he loves to strike a pose or make a face for the camera. He loves to be the one doing the picture taking too. He keeps me busy, on my toes, and definitely helps bring out the inner child in me. We have a great time and he has enriched our lives so much. Love you, Bubby!



an attempt at funny faces #1...lol

Me & my little man

Never goes far without his light sabers!




It's Spidey-time!!!

told me he could climb the walls like this too! :-)

Cheeessseeee!!!!!

Isn't he handsome!

Karate-Vader?? lol


0 comments: