Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mommy's Littlest Angel

During the last round of "snow days" the boys and I found ourselves looking for things to do to help pass the time. Well, we decided to dress Nicholas in this adorable onesie that he got from my very best friend, Jenifer. I think he looks like a little cherub in it with his chunky arms/legs and little wings. :-) During our little "dress up" session, we decided that we should also be taking pictures of it....so we did....all 3 of us! Here are just a few of the 20+ pictures that we snapped that day....I must admit that my two oldest boys are pretty good picture takers! Of course, they had a really cute subject to photograph too! These are all pictures that Ian and Trevor took of Nicholas that day...our little gift that was "Heaven Sent" to us!

Yep, sent straight from heaven!
I've thought from the first time I saw him that Nicky looks like his Grandpa Steve...he has my Daddy's crooked grin! I have very few pictures of my Dad but the ones I have look alot like this one!



You guys make me laugh! :-P
Ohhhh, I would love to chew and drool on that camera......

I took this one and he does kind of resemble the Michelin Man doesn't he?? lol

1 comments:

Becky said...

What great pictures and of course adorable subject! I'm wondering how many snow days you guys had. In Annie and Katie's area they missed four days of school, but of course here in Woodward, we're like the mail. Neither rain,sleet, or anything stops school. I think we were the only place in Oklahoma that had school last week :)