Friday, October 10, 2008

Leaps and Bounds

I'm finally blogging again...YAY!!!! It's been awhile since my last post and the boys have been eating up all my spare time these days. Nicholas is a touch colicky these days but I was able to catch a few good grins. He is growing so fast!!! He is 7 weeks old now and weighing in at almost 13lbs! His big brothers love him so much that they can't seem to let him get any peace and quiet! haha He is constantly hugged and kissed but he doesn't seem to mind that much. He really gets a kick out of his big brothers' antics these days. Here are a few pics of my little man and his very loving big brother!


Trevor is never very far from his side
I'm getting so chunky now!!! :-)
sweet little face

My favorite pic of these two....

Cheese!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I think that Nicholas looks a lot like you! I also remember the days when Ben enjoyed the attention that his big brothers lavished on him. Now that he has his own agenda it is not appreciated as much!

Becky said...

He is adorable! And I agree with Mandy. Ben's first word was "No" and it was for his brothers, he wanted them out of his face so he could just do what he wanted all on his own. Boys, they great!

Unknown said...

What cuties. I agree with mom and Mandy he looks just like you!!!