Sunday, March 30, 2008

Two lil' cuties!

I just had to do a post on here about Trevor and his very best friend Shirley! Shirley is my best friend, Jenifer's, little girl. She is almost 2 now and these two can cause some mischief when you get them together. They get so excited to see each other and it's so cute how they are when around each other. Trevor loves to go to "Shirwee's" house to play when Mom goes to the doctor and this is usually how I find them when I return. Jen and I joke about how we're going to have to watch these two closely when they're teenagers! haha

This is my very favorite photo that we have of these two together
Their faces say just how much they love each other!
Just a quick one of Shirley...doesn't she look like a big girl here??!!
Glued to the hip as usual...sit & spin time!
Just relaxing to some cartoons
She watches him constantly...hehehe
What's up with you Trebee???

2 comments:

Annie said...

Awww...how sweet he has his very own little girlfriend. What a cute couple they make!!!

Unknown said...

That is sweet. Ella loves to see Cooper but they fight like brother and sister. But they are always so excited to see each other.