Saturday, August 25, 2007



Well, since i just started this thing, I thought i'd show some pictures from Ian's preschool graduation. He was one of the cutest kids there, of course, and he looked so handsome. He had to have a tie for it and the only one he wanted was the one. The kids all got up there and sang a few songs and Ian was one of the loudest of them. A little ways into it, Trevor stands up and while it's quiet yells "HI Bubby!", Ian yells back "HI Trevor" and continued to wave to us during it. I even got a picture that night of Ian with McKenna (the girl he says he's going to marry). That is a completely sweet story that i will have to tell another time.
Now my little man has started kindergarten and he loves it! His teacher informs me that he is one of her best listeners during school. Awwwww, makes me so proud of him. Anyway, here's a couple of shots that we took that day.







0 comments: